M Tech Communication Engineering (PhD Pursuing)
Yr. of Experience
AREA OF INTEREST:
AREA OF SPECIALIZATION:
MTech – Communication Engineering (2011)
B.Tech – Electronics and Communication Engineering (2009)
Date of Joining: 26/08/2021
Nature of Association: Regular
- Assistant Professor (Adhoc): Worked as an Adhoc Lecturer in College of Engineering Kidangoor from January 2012 to March 2012
- Assistant Professor: Worked as an Assistant professor in St. Thomas College of Engineering and Technology, Kozhuvalloor – Chengannur (03/01/2017 – 12/06/2020).
- Assistant Professor: Working as an Assistant professor in Musaliar College of Engineering and Technology from 26 Aug 2021 to present
• VLSI (KTU 2015 and KU)
• Microprocessors and Microcontrollers (KTU 2015)
• Optical Communications (KTU 2015 and KU)
• Nano Technology (KTU 2015)
• Logic Circuit Design (KTU 2015)
• Entertainment Electronics Technology (KU)
• Analog and Digital Communication (KTU 2019)
• Basic Electronics (KTU 2019)
• Electromagnetics (KTU 2019)
PRESENTATIONS AND PUBLICATIONS
• Asha Susan John and Ashiya B Siraj, “Solar Powered Terahertz Antennas for Wireless Sensor Network Applications”, IEEE International conference Microwave Antenna and Communication (MAC) 2023.
• Asha Susan John and Kalpana Murugan, “Design and Simulation of a Slotted Inset Feed Patch antenna for Wireless Body Area Network Applications”, IEEE International Conference on Knowledge Engineering and Communication Systems
• K Vinodan, Renjith Reghu, Soju Zacharia, Sonia A K and Asha Susan John,”Low Profile Microstrip Patch Antennas for wearable medical imaging application”, IEEE International Conference on Emerging Trends in Engineering and Medical Sciences (ICETEMS 2022).
• Asha Susan John and Kalpana Murugan, “A Survey on Design Parameters of Antenna in Terahertz Wireless Body Area Networks”, 2022 IEEE International Conference on Advanced Computing Technologies & Applications (ICACTA), Mar. 04 – 05, 2022, Coimbatore, INDIA
• Paper Presentation in the International Conference on Electronics and Communication conducted by IIMT, Bhubaneswar.
• Paper Presentation in the International Seminar on Wireless Communication, Mobile Computing and Emerging Technologies conducted by Toc H Institute of Science and Technology, Ernakulam. A cash award was also received.
• M. A. S. John, “Brisk Helmet and Light Control System,” Int. J. Res. Appl. Sci. Eng. Technol., vol. 6, no. 5, pp. 1280–1284, 201DOI8, doi: 10.22214/ijraset.2018.5210.
• I. S. Abraham, K. S. Panicker, and A. S. John, “Design of Coaxial fed Circular Patch Antenna,” vol. 9, no. 8, pp. 7550–7553, 2020.
• Asha Susan John, “A Comprehensive Survey on Microstrip Antennas”, Published in IJCRT with Reference ID 207920.
- An Introduction to Software Defined Radio
- Design and Modelling of IoT AI and ML Systems (AICTE)
- Antenna Design Using CST
- Antenna Design: Future Trends and New Applications
- Recent Trends in IoT
- Recent Trends in AI and Cyber Security
- ICT tools for Effective teaching learning
- Cloud Computing
- FDP on “Security Aspects in Communication Systems”.
- Python Programming – 2023
- Matlab and SDR – 2023
- Coalescence of nanotechnology with everyday life
- Funding Opportunities
AWARDS AND ACHIEVEMENTS
• Best paper award for presenting the paper in the International Conference on Electronics and Communication conducted by IIMT, Bhubaneswar.
• Best paper award for presenting the paper in the International Seminar on Wireless Communication, Mobile Computing and Emerging Technologies conducted by Toc H Institute of Science and Technology, Ernakulam. A cash award was also received.