AREA OF INTEREST:
AREA OF SPECIALIZATION:
M Tech, Ph.D (Pursuing)
Date of Joining: 02/06/2008
Nature of Association: Regular
- Micro Electro Mechanical Systems
- Communication Systems, Computer Networks
- Embedded System
- Semiconductor Memories
PRESENTATIONS AND PUBLICATIONS:
1. International Conference on Advancements in Research and Development.(ICARD 2020) Lijesh L, Dr G Arockia Selva Saroja, “IoT Based Landslide Detection System Using Ultra Low Power Wireless Sensor Networks.
2. National Conference on Recent Innovations in VLSI,Communication and Signal Processing (RIVCS 2K19) Lijesh L, “High Speed and Low Power Comparactor Using Double Gate MOSFET Scalable to 20nm”.
1. High Speed DA Based Discrete Wavelet Transform Digital Design For Image Processing Using Verilog, IJERT, Volume.6, Issue.06, June 2017, ISSN: 2278-0181.
2. Reconfigurable Implementation Of QAM Demodulator In An Fpga, Ijtra Journal.Volume.5issue 3,June 2017, E-ISSN : 2320-8163 P-ISSN: 2321-7332
3. Published The Paper Titled “High Speed Carry Skip Adder Circuit”, In IJEC, September 2016, Volume 6, Issue 9, ISSN 2321 3361 © 2016 Ijesc.
4. Published The Paper Titled “Static Hand Sign Recognition System With Som-Hebb Classifier Implemented In Fpga”, In IJESC, September 2016, ISSN2321 3361 © 2016 IJESC.
5. Published The Paper Titled “Implementation Of Efficient Constant Multiplier Architecture Based On Vhbcse Algorithm For Reconfigurable Fir Filter”, In IJESC, September 2016, ISSN 2321 3361 © 2016 IJESC
6. Published The Paper Titled “Implementation Of Text To Speech Conversion System Using Arm And Image Processing” In IJESC, November 2015, Issn2321 3361 © 2015 IJESC.
7. Published The Paper Titled “Arm Based Online Water Monitoring System” In Ijesc, November 2015, ISSN 2321 3361 © 2015 IJESC.
8. Published The Paper Titled “Gesture Learning Interface For Stimulated Robot Using Raspberry Pi”, In IJESC, November 2015, Issn2321 3361 © 2015 IJESC.
- Outcome based Education in orientation with NBA during 13.12.2021-18.12.2021
- ATAL FDP on Artificial Intelligence by CIT from 5.10.2020 to 9.10.2020.
1. MHRD Sponsored ARPIT Course on Big Data Analytics for Smart Grid.
2. MHRD Sponsored ARPIT Course on Teaching Pedagogical Innovations and Research Methodology.
3. ATAL Sponsored FDP on Artificial Intelligence. ‘
4. NITTTR-MHRD Sponsored Course on Embedded Image Processing.
5. SWAYAM-ARPIT Course on Big Data Analytics on Smart Grid.