M.Tech (Industrial Refrigeration & Cryogenics)
Yr. of Experience
MTech – Industrial Refrigeration and Cryogenics
BE – Mechanical Engineering
Specialisation: Thermal sciences
Area of Interest (Research/Teaching): Thermal sciences, Refrigeration and Air Conditioning, Cryogenics, Computational Fluid Dynamics, I C Engines
Subjects Handled/Handling: Thermodynamics, Heat and Mass Transfer, Thermal Engineering, Refrigeration and Air Conditioning, Cryogenics,
Profesional body membership: ISHRAE – Indian Society of Heating Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Engineers – Member – Membership No: 61027
“A robust design and simulation of efficient micro mechatronic system using FSV controlled auxiliary damped PMLSM” International Journal of Advances in Engineering & Technology, March 2012 ISSN: 2231-1963
“Robust Gnome Percolation Model Segmentation for Automatic Visual Quality Inspection and NDT” International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer ScienceVolume 3, No. 2, March-April 2012.ISSN:0976-5697
“An Autonomous Robot Using Optimum Route Planning Using Rfid Image Using Gsom Segmentation” National Conference on Advanced Trends in Engineering and Technology (NCATET) Organized by Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering Vimal Jyothi Engineering College, Chemperi, Kannur 9th November 2012Bonfring ISBN: 978-93- 82338-24-6
1. Workshop on “LASER Material Processing (2007)” NIT Tiruchirappalli.
2. Two week ISTE Workshop on “Engineering Thermodynamics” at Caarmel Engineering College conducted by Department of Mechanical Engineering, IIT Bombay on 11 th to 21 st December 2012.
3. TWO-WEEK ISTE WORKSHOP on “Engineering Mechanics” at Caarmel Engineering College conducted by IITBombay on 26th Nov to 6th December 2013.
4. ISTE Sponsored FDP on ‘Industrial Automation & Mechatronics’ 19-03-2015 to 21-03-2015 at TKM College of Engineering, Kollam.
5. Three day Workshop on “DESIGN AND ENGINEERING” 29 – 31 December 2015 at Government Engineering College Bartonhill Thiruvananthapuram
6. AICTE Sponsored QIP Short Term Course on “COMBUSTION THEORY AND COMPUTATIONAL TECHNIQUES” NOVEMBER 16 To 21, 2015 at TKM College of Engineering, Kollam.
7. FDP on ‘Research Methodology’ held on 18 th May 2016 at Musaliar College of Engineering and Technology, Patanamthitta.
8. Two day Workshop on “COMPUTATIONAL FLUID DYNAMICS” at UKF College of Engineering and Technology (UKFCET), Paripally, Kollam on 22nd & 23rd of June 2018.
9. FDP on “Sustainable Green Manufacturing – Industry 4.0” 9/8 – 13/8/2021 RIET
10. FDP on “RECENT TRENDS IN PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT”10/08-16/08/2020 Jyothi Engineering
College, Thrissur in association with SAEINDIA
11. FDP on “Enriching Research Acumen” 25/07-29/07/2020 Christ College of Engineering