PhD (Pursuing), M Tech – Communication Engineering
Yr. of Experience
Area of Interest:
Area of Specialization:
• Assistant Professor: Worked as an Assistant professor in St. Thomas College of Engineering and Technology, Kozhuvalloor – Chengannur (03/01/2017 – 12/06/2020).
• Adhoc Lecturer: Worked as an Adhoc Lecturer in College of Engineering Kidangoor from January 2012 to March 2012
PhD (Pursuing) - KLU (2024*) MTech - Communication Engineering (2011) BTech - Electronics and Communication Engineering (2009)
Awards and Achievements
• Best paper award for presenting the paper in the International Conference on Electronics and Communication conducted by IIMT, Bhubaneswar. • Best paper award for presenting the paper in the International Seminar on Wireless Communication, Mobile Computing and Emerging Technologies conducted by Toc H Institute of Science and Technology, Ernakulam. A cash award was also received.
Seminars and Webinars
• Seminar on “Wheeled Planetary Rovers”. • Guvi “AI-for-India 1.0 virtual event”. • Webinar on “ Research Methodology”. • Presentation on “From Ph. D/ Master Thesis to a Startup”. • Presentation on “Why IP is important in Academia?” . • Presentation on “ The Career Advice to my Younger Self”. • Webinar How to Access IEEE Xplore Anywhere and Anytime? • Webinar on "Funding opportunities". • Webinar on "Smart Management of renewable energy system using artificial intelligence"
[Organized/ Attended] • FDP on “Security Aspects in Communication Systems”. • WORKSHOP ON Antenna Design using CST
Publications and Presentations
• Paper Presentation in the International Conference on Electronics and Communication conducted by IIMT, Bhubaneswar.
• Paper Presentation in the International Seminar on Wireless Communication, Mobile Computing and Emerging Technologies conducted by Toc H Institute of Science and Technology, Ernakulam. A cash award was also received.
• M. A. S. John, “Brisk Helmet and Light Control System,” Int. J. Res. Appl. Sci. Eng. Technol., vol. 6, no. 5, pp. 1280–1284, 201DOI8, doi: 10.22214/ijraset.2018.5210.
• I. S. Abraham, K. S. Panicker, and A. S. John, “Design of Coaxial fed Circular Patch Antenna,” vol. 9, no. 8, pp. 7550–7553, 2020.
• Asha Susan John, “A Comprehensive Survey on Microstrip Antennas”, Published in IJCRT with Reference ID 207920.
• Asha Susan John and Kalpana Murugan, “A Survey on Design Parameters of Antenna in Terahertz Wireless Body Area Networks”, 2022 International Conference on Advanced Computing Technologies & Applications (ICACTA), Mar. 04 – 05, 2022, Coimbatore, INDIA